Friday, October 5, 2018

10-5-18

Today we traveled about 175 miles to Lodi, CA.  We are staying at an old favorite RV Park, Flag City.  On our way we passed Corning, which is know for olives and is having a festival this weekend.  We will miss that.  We also missed a festival outside of Red Bluff that we didn't know about, but wish we had.  It is the Manton Apple Festival, which started as an apple harvest and has morphed into a large art festival.  Maybe next year.

In spite of our promises to ourselves, we had a less than "clean" eating day.  We had double double hamburgers at In-n-Out Burgers in Woodland, CA.  Very good for fast food.  Then we had dinner at Starbucks, which was the nearest place we could walk to.  We didn't want to unhitch the TrailBayser from the truck so we can get an early start tomorrow.

 This afternoon Gary hit his head hard on the license plate holder at the rear of the Airstream.  We had a frozen Frappuccino in the freezer and held it against his head for half an hour.  Once again, Starbucks comes to the rescue.  Our happy place.  (He is fine, now.)

Yesterday I stubbed my toe on my own shoe (graceful) and thought I had broken it.  Evidently, it was only bruised. This is my opportunity to tell you about IndieCreme.  It is a cream that comes in a jar and has hemp oil in it.  It is legal in all states and you can't get high from it.  You can order it on Amazon.com and I can't recommend it highly enough.  I rubbed it on my toe and the sharp pain all but disappeared.  I have had many experiences like that since May when I found out about it from Brian.  The first time I used it I had a pulled muscle in my back from trying to help a friend who had fallen.  It had been aching for over two weeks.  As soon as I rubbed it in, the pain was erased.  It is so wonderful, I just had to share.  Disclaimer:  I do not own any stock in the IndieCreme company.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Carol Jo'recommendation about Indie Creme while her house guest I have been able to get some relief from arm muscle aches. Y applying the cream as well.it doesn't last forever but allows me to go back to sleep when awakened by discomfort. I dont have any vested interest in the product either

    ReplyDelete