Saturday, December 1, 2018

12-1-18
This is a picture of the three sisters in Jacksonville, FL.  Nancy and I visited Janis at River Garden.  It was very cold so we didn't go out but brought in some good food, watched some old family videos and generally just kept each other company.

The weather was in the 30's that night and the next with a high in the low 50's during the day.  Today it reached 75 and tomorrow is supposed to be 85.  You never know what to expect here in November.


These are two views of life in The Villages.  You never know what is around the next corner.

Nancy and I went to a Villages Talent Show last night.  A couple of the volunteer singers were really good.  A couple, meaning two.  The rest were mediocre to terrible but some of the terrible ones were really funny.  Nancy and I got the giggles during one lady's performance and nearly lost it.  Thank goodness, no one noticed us.  I should mention that the ticket to the show included a free drink.  I think this was the first alcohol I have had since 2012 and it went straight to my head.  It didn't help with my self-control, as you can imagine.

The bottom singer had a red tie painted onto his t-shirt.  I never saw that before.

Jazzy and Baby got groomed today.  They really needed it after 8 weeks on the road.  Don't they look lovely?









No comments:

Post a Comment