Monday, March 2, 2015


The first picture is the cute sign outside my sister's house in The Villages.  Most homes here have them.  Missy is their adorable pup.
Would you put your outgoing mail in the above unmarked slot found at the U.S. Post Office in Leesburg, FL?  I did and then I had second thoughts so I went back and checked on it today.  Phew!  It was indeed an outgoing mail slot.
Yesterday we went to the Markets of Marion which is the biggest flea market I've ever seen.  You could buy everything from alligator skulls to fine jewelry.  Nancy and I were there for a couple of hours and only saw about 1/4 of it.  We both bought some Honey Bee Cream from an excellent salesman who demonstrated it on one hand and convinced me that it really looked better than the untreated hand.  As I said, he was an excellent salesman.  I also bought some fresh fruit, really superb strawberries and regular bananas.  We will go back for some other things we liked in two weeks.
I've started noticing lots of botox around here.  We went out for dinner a few nights ago and the live singer could barely move her face.  Also, her lips were rather duck-like from injections.  You just have to wonder.
Gary shot a birdie today!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment