Saturday, February 28, 2015


This is the sign Gary and Ken saw on the golf course yesterday and this is a gorgeous aloe plant near our parking spot near the motorhome in Leesburg, FL.
Yesterday was pretty cold here (I know what you Northeast people are saying right now!!) so we couldn't go to the flea market.  We'll try again another day.  We had an easy day, lunch at Sweet Tomatoes and dinner at Johnny Rockets where our crazy waiter danced to "Respect" for our entertainment.  After that we saw the feel-good movie Macfarland, USA which I highly recommend.
So, (don't you hate it how everyone lately starts every sentence with "so"?) since we are having such a relaxing vacation I came down with a case of shingles, which is caused by stress and the chicken pox virus.  Went to the doctor this morning and got some antiviral medication and an anti-anxiety med.  I thought I WAS calm.  This is pretty itchy but not earth-shatteringly itchy and only hurts a little bit.  I am really fine and hope we nipped this in the bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment