Wednesday, November 21, 2018

11-21-18

This is a talent left over from my youth at Camp Strawderman.  I probably haven't tried archery since I was 18 but it came right back to me.  I actually hit the target!  It was fun!


Gary and I rented a golf cart so we could follow Nancy and Ken around the many golf cart paths in The Villages.  It was scary at first because some of the time you share the road with the cars.  Car drivers don't have much patience for the carts but there are thousands of them here.  We drove our cart to watch them have a country dance lesson and then to dinner.  It was an adventure.


Aren't they cute?

Gary said I needed to amend this blog entry because he shot an 87 and got an Eagle on a par five!  He is just beside himself.  That's the first one he ever got!!  I guess those lessons he took in Quebec in September are paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment