Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Did you know that the speed limit is 80 in parts of Idaho? I think that is quite amazing!  Of course, we can only do about 64.....

Today we crossed the Snake River and Rattlesnake Pass.  I was happy not to get out of the car near either of those.

The drive was fairly easy but since we have arrived in Brigham City, Utah the wind has been fierce.  Gary has to hold the door when we take Baby outside or it will slam into the side of the TrailBayser.  It is supposed to keep up like this for several more hours.

We are staying at the Brigham City KOA tonight and tomorrow night.  We had dinner at Maddox Ranch House Restaurant and I had a bison steak for the first time. 
I think I like beef better but it wasn't that scary.  They also served corn pone at this restaurant and we both liked it.  They are known for their bread.  Just what we both need!!



1 comment: