Friday, March 11, 2016

Yesterday Gary played golf at Marriott Valley Golf Course with Donna and Bonnie and they had a wonderful time laughing at each others' shots and difficult lies.  I didn't go but they all said I should next time.  We went out for dinner at a lovely restaurant called Vicky's and then said our goodbyes for this trip.

We drove from Indio back to Castaic and Valencia Travel Village where we have stayed before.  When we arrived we had to set up in pouring rain but we really can't complain as it is the first rain we have encountered on this trip.  It didn't last too long and has been dry since. 

Because of my health scare on Sunday and the fact that I had shingles on our last big RV trip to Florida last year, the family has decided that maybe the stress of this big RV is too much for me.  Gary and I have been talking about it and we think we may shop for a smaller rig, maybe a C class, as opposed to the big A class we are driving now.  It will be much easier to maneuver and should be less bumpy on the terrible interstate roads.  We'll see.

This has been a real vacation for me, I haven't cooked dinner one time since we left home.  I am thoroughly spoiled and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment