Friday, April 3, 2015



The top picture is Macy on her 6th birthday yesterday with Elsa and Anna from Frozen at Disneyland.  Just had to share.

We started today by scheduling a repair appointment with Cummins, the company that makes the diesel engine in our RV.  Thank goodness it was on the way to our stop for tonight.  Anyway, the Check Engine light was a result of the steep hills on I-5 and everything is OK.

We ended up at a cozy little park called Happy Times RV in Dunnigan, CA.  Because we had promised our good friend, Bob C., we left here almost as soon as we arrived to drive back 20 miles and sample an In N Out Burger, which he said we would greatly regret if we missed.  He considers it to be a very important part of the California experience.  Gary had the Double-Double and I had a cheeseburger and they were very good, indeed.  The picture above of the statue of a cowboy and his horse was in the same shopping center as the burger restaurant.

The other picture is one of a bell tower we saw today out in the middle of nowhere.  Why it was there, I have no idea.  We are driving to Weed, CA tomorrow, nearly all uphill.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed those burgers as much as I enjoyed that you were having one. They are coming to S. Oregon in a couple of months. Maybe they can see their way clear to come to Portland. I have a great story on how Coalinga got its name. Will share when we see you. Remind me, you know how my memory is.

    ReplyDelete